How To Minimize Applications On Java Enabled Phones10:17 AM
So you just bought a feature phone, you're so happy! Peharps you just opened an application maybe games, browser, dictionary, bible or any other Java application, you start enjoying it only to received an important message in your inbox, due to how Java phones work you can't open that message without closing the application your are working at the moment.
You face a dilemma whether to close that app and read the message or ignore that important message and continue what you're doing just maybe that message is time sensitive and needs to be read immediately. At that moment you wish you had an Android, Symbian or Apple phone. What can you do now to change your Java phone to your taste? Welcome guys to the minimization functionality.
What is the minimization functionality in mobile?
This is when a phone or a device can multi-task just like computer switching from one tab to another, in this case from one application to another, suspending one opened app without really closing it to do any other thing with your device.
step by step guide to rooting your Java device to minimize
1. Download and install Phoenix software on your computer.
2. Connect your phone to your computer in PC suite mode, exit that mode using exit function in PC suite [file----exit], then open Phoenix and click scan product.
3. Phoenix will find and locate your device which will be show your device's information.
4. Find and click on product file
5. Click on Read, in the pop up box that appears.
6. Here you'll turn on an option for Java TCK Support. You can find it mostly on 28th option in some device, 48th in some other mobile device, if it is not then scroll through the options you will get it in options after you got ''Java TCK Support''option.
7. A drop-down right menu will appear In the right drop-down that appears, select the Java TCK - ON (turn it on) (JSR75 R W). Then click write
8. Close Phoenix, just unplug your mobile device, shutdown and then boot. At this point your phone's certificate have all been opened, for any reason you need to undo or restore permissions, just follow the steps above "Step7" and it will be amended to default the one (i.e turn Java Tck Off) option.
9. PPU files are needed. We now need to change some settings in product file, the product file which is usually inside the package you downloaded from a reputable vendor like http://allnokia.ru
Next stage is to edit Java apps for minimization,
1. Using Winrar, open the jar file (files .jar extention) which you want to minimize on your computer.
2. There you'll see META-INF folder click to open in that folder you will get MANIFEST.MF file. Open that file using notepad and add these line without quote " at last Nokia-MIDlet-no-exit: true " then save,
3. Accept everything it askes by pressing ok.
4. To test it, first send that jar file to your phone.
5. To now minimize press the red call end button.