How To Download Youtube Videos To Computers and Mobile Phones10:38 PM
Found an interesting video on Youtube, perphaps you could not watch or it or you've watched it and instantly feel in love with the video, you'd like it for keeps, you simply want to download it on your mobile phone or you computer, yet you can't download it, because there is simply no download link on the Youtube website to download it.
What can you do, if you're faced with this dilemma, you can solve it with this tutorial. Infact with this tutorial you can convert any Youtube video in any format you want be it mp3, 3gp, 4gp, HD, etc, and download it to your computer and then to your mobile, since the videos can be converted, to any format this means it can work on a simple Java phone like Nokia, or smartphones using Android Os, and iPhones too.
Without much ador, let's look at the tested ways, you can download either your favourite Youtube videos, or the ones you'll like to keep. But first you've to know that there are 3 ways, three options you could chose from, two involves Internet helper online while the other involves downloading their free software.
The 3 Easy ways
1. Way 1 1. Download Clipgrab and install it in your computer
2. Next go to the Youtube site, find the video you wish to download, copy the url, and past it into the clipgrab section
3. Select the format you want to be, e.g HD, MP4, and click it to start download.
Way 21. Open the Youtube site were the video you'd like to download is, copy the source code not the url, ( to do that just right click on the page of the YouTube video, click view page source. A window will open, just highlight and copy all of the text on that page. )
2. Go to Kibase
3. Paste HTML code you copied into the text box, click submit and download starts.
3. Way 31. Copy the url of the video
2. Goto mediaconverter click enter a link.
3. And paste thd url you copied to the boxt and ok it, then click go to next step.
4. Select an output type, then click start converting. Wait for it to finish then, click download once the conversion is finished.
There you have it your problems are over you can now download Youtube videos on yor handsets and computer.note The standard procedure is to download it on your pc first, then transfer it to your mobile device, although some mobile device can do it directly.