Steps To Hide Your Files In A picture On Your Computer7:58 AM
You can hide all your files now, where even a computer savvy person can think to look, even if he does without the right condition he can't open it.
Did you know you could hide your files in a JPEG file a picture to be put simply? For this, you will only need to download a software known as WinRAR. You just need to have a little knowledge about Command Prompt and have WinRAR installed.
Steps To Hide Your Files
1. Put together all the files that you want to hide in a folder anywhere in your PC ,( just make it inC:\hidden – suggested)
2. Next add those files in a RAR archive file format with .rar extention. (example secret.rar). The file should be in the same director that is (C:\hidden).
3. If you've done that, next look for a simple JPEG picture file with jpg extension (e.g. logo.jpg). Copy and Paste that file also in C:\hidden.
4. Next, open Command Prompt in your computer apps via the start tab (Or just go to Run and type ‘cmd‘). Make your working directory this file " C:\hidden."
5. Next type: “COPY /b logo.jpg+ secret.rar output.jpg” ( do this without quotes) – note, logo.jpg is the picture you want to show, secret.rar is the file to be hidden, and output.jpg is the file which contains both.
6. After you have done this, you will see a file named output.jpg in C:\hidden. Open it( Just double-click) it will show the picture you want it to show. Just try opening the same file with WinRAR, it will show the hidden archive. .
Congrats! You've successfully hidden your files on a simple thing like a picture, where it won't be avalaible for uknown or authorized eyes, is either you authorize it or it won't open. For more tricks and tips subscribe now or like us on Facebook