How To Type Faster On Computers Know Your Keyboard shortcuts3:00 PM
Computer is a device humans can't do without, and as such humans are always improving their computing skills anything that can make thew type faster they are in. Is important to know this keyboard shortcut keys as it will help you become a computer guru when it comes to typing, it'll also save you many countless minutes and hours you might spend on the computer screen.
List of Keyboard shortcut keys
MMC stands for Microsoft Management Console, simply Main Window Keyboard.
Get to know your keyboards shortcuts
1. CTRL+O- Open a saved console
2. CTRL+N- Open a new console.
3. CTRL+S- Save the open console
4. CTRL+M- Add or remove a console item
5. CTRL+W- Open a new window
6. Alt+spacebar- Display the MMC window menu
7. Alt+F4- Close the console
8. Alt+A- Display the Action menu
9. Alt+V- Display the view menu
10. Alt+F- Display the file menu
11. Alt+D- Display the favorites menu
MMC Console Window keyboard1. CTRL+P- Print the current page
2. CTRL+Minus sign(-)- Display the window menu for the active console window
3. Shift+F10- Display the Action shortcut menu for the selected item
4. F1 key- Open the help topic, if any, for the selected item
5. F5 key- Udate the content of all console windows.
6. CTRL+F10- Maximise the active console window
7. CTRL+F5- Restore the active console window
8. Alt+Enter- Display the properties dialog box, if any, for the selected item
9. F2 Key- Rename the selected item.
10. CTRL+F4- Close the active console window. When a a console has only one window, the shortcut closes the console.
Remote Desktop Connection1. CTRL+ALT+END- Open the microsoft Windows Nt security dialog box
2. ALT+PAGE UP- Switch between programs from left to right
3. ALT+PAGE DOWN- Switch between programs from right to left
4. ALT+INSERT- Cycle through the programs in most recently used order
5. ALT+HOME- Display the Start menu
6. CTRL+ALT+BREAK- Switch the client computer between a window and a full screen
7. ALT+DELETE- Display the windows menu
8. CTRL+ALT+Minus sign- Place a snapshot of the active window in the client on the Terminal server clipboard and provide the same functionality as pressing "print screen" on a local computer.
9. CTRL+ALT+Plus sign- Place a snapshot of the entire client window area on the Terminal server clipboard and provide the same functionality as pressing Alt+PRINT SCREEN on a local computer
Internet Explorer Navigation
1. CTRL+B- Open the organize Favourite dialog box
2. CTRL+F- Start the find function
3. CTRL+H- Open the home functions
4. CTRL+W- Close the browser.