Internet Helper Blog- is here For Online Mobile Help
This is an update to the article 'easy way to view private or hidden Facebook pictures' this update is important because as with any thing simple it won't work that well, even if it does work it still won't last. Your best bet is to go the hard way, yes the road might be hard but atleast you'll have a higher percentage of getting what you want.
You don't need to visit any Phone Tech to use your HTC One to the full, infact you don't even need to be Techy or a Geek. If this is your first time of seeing this codes, it will totaly blow your mind. If you've seen them before, you need to see them again there are updates.
For the dummies there are many things you can do with your HTC One that simply beats your imagination. Imagine you sense your phone has a problem but you really don't know where the fault lies, is simple instead of taking it out to phone repairers you can easily do it yourself. There are codes you'll press that will diagonize your HTC One and if possible there are codes to fix it. So whether the fault it's your device screen, hanging, uncommon RAM overload etc you'll find it out, (note: it might not be almost what you expect.)
Wonderful codes I tell you, but while we appreciate that this codes, can do wonderful and amazing things we should also excercise caution when using them. Some codes can damage your HTC if not used the right way, please no over use. Also some codes are pretty harmless but powerful nonetheless. If you're not sure of what a particular code does please try and find out, you can ask me or head over to our Facebook page and drop your question there, this is necessary other wise you may end up doing what you don't intend doing. For example lets say you don't know what "factory format/reset" is and you decides to input the code for it, you then lose your data, the code wipes out everything on your device, in this case you wouldn't hold Nethelpblog responsible as you've been warned.
1. *#*#528#*#* – WLAN test (Use “Menu” button to start various tests)
2. *#*#7780#*#*– Factory reset
3. *2767*3855#– Factory Format
4. ##775#– EPST/PRL – PRL Settings 5. ##786#– EPST – Status Menu
6. ##3282#– EPST – Data Programming Menu (User Name, Advanced, Restore, Enable HFA, DSA Server, MMSC URL)
7. ##2539#– EPST/A-Key – Data A key menu
8. ##7738#– EPST/P_Rev – Protocol Revision
9. ##8626337#– EPST/Vocoder – Unsure
10. ##33284#– Debug – Debug Menu – (Debug Screen, Test Calls, RC Data, HDR/1X Selection, Voice Privacy, DTMF Set, Korea Mode Set)
11. ##3424#– Diagnostic – Connect to phone in diag mode.
12. ##4772579#– Reset the GPS
13. ##72786#– changes DSA back to Factory
14. ##889#– enables TTY
15. *#*#34971539#*#*– update firmwire
16. *#*#7594#*#*– change the End Call / Power button action
18. *#*– code opens a File copy screen where you can backup your media files
19. *#*#197328640#*#*– enter into Service mode
20. *#*#232339#*#* – WLAN test (Use “Menu” button to start various tests)
*#*#526#*#* – WLAN test (Use “Menu” button to start various tests) (Bonus update)
This codes can also work on other HTC android smartphones apart from HTC One M8, HTC E8, HTC One Mini and other HTC One android smartphones, the codes can work on other HTC devices like HTC butterfly, Desire 310, Desire 816 etc.
Over to you do you know any other codes that others will find useful, please do write them down via the comment section.
There are mics with this specs, which I'm going to pick out, I'm using the ones I'll had experience with to help you get the perfect Mic (if there is anything like perfect mic) for your gaming experience although I'm highlighting few, but this few are the best to the best of my knowledge.
I've used this Microphones to so I can vouch for them, don't mind if the headline reads in part "3 best gaming mics" one of the criteria is best in quality and not price, some are even cheap, in case you're wondering if you could get anything cheaper without losing quality.
This mics can be used to talk over Skype, so it's hybrid supporting Audios in games and Skype.
1. Samson C01U
Samson C01U USB Studio As far as cheap, good quality microphones go, the Samson C01U is the best microphone you can get in my opinion. The Samson is very good for background noise, it's not audible under normal situations.
AT2020USB If you want to push a little more money, you'll love the At2020, providing you have a quiet environment since it's a sensitive microphone. This is particularly good when you don't want to go noisy.
3. Logitech USB Desktop Microphone.
Logitech USB Desktop Microphone (Black/Silver) Great when noise-cancellation is your priority, it also has a better voice recognition and superior speech recording than many Mics. You also don't need to download or install any drivers it's plug and play.
4. Blue Microphones - Snowball
Blue Microphones Yeti USB Haven't really tested this myself, but I've seen and heard enough to be convinced, so here it is seating pretty close at number 4 of my tested mics, comical isn't it? Well it won't be here if it isn't good. This mic has USB digital output, it also good for podcasting.
For Stoke City FC fans and non fans alike that are keen to know this club's message boards or forums, here is Nethelpblog to your aid. I'm going to help you with the list of top Stoke city forums, where you can visit and chat with Stokies, you can also get the latest news, fixtures and results including latest/trending Stoke happenings on some of this websites.
This English Premier League club SCFC known by their nickname the Potters is based on Stoke on Trent a city in England, their home turf is the famous Britannia Stadium. Stokies as their fans are known are regarded as one of the most vocal fans in England, and for some the Britannia is one hell of a place to go especially if you're on the opposing side. It's that atmosphere on match day that's carried on to their various message boards/forums and blogs.
Do you know? No other Professional club is older than Stoke city in the world except Notts county.
Do you know? Top Stoke site the Sentinel has more followers and readers than even Stoke FC official website.
1. Oatcakefanzine The biggest Stoke City forum, has a lot of members and usually the first on Google when you do a search. Impressive is the website's arrangement where each topic is categorized, for Match day threads, news, rumours, and anything footbal related has Stoke City as its own Category. Travel and Ticket for anything that involves buying ticket for matches and arrangement for travel. They also have a section where old seasons are remembered the good the bad and the ugly. Add that to that the photo and video section you'll see why Oatcake is easily the best Stoke FC forum.
2. 1. Eighteensixtythree Second on the list is Eighteensixtythree (1863) a forum boasting of small but active members and still growing. This forum like the first has different categories such as General Football Discussion Board, Stoke City and sub categories like Match Thread Archive, Game Room, On the Terraces, The Red & White Lion etc.
There are other pure smaller forums still, but we want to look at the the seemingly hybrids, sites that has both a messageboard plus News reporting.
Stoke Sentinel This site seem to have a monopoly of everything Stoke. A top blog where you can visit for news, football fixtures and other things in the world of soccer all related to the Potters of course.
4. Stokevitalfootball You wouldn't find much fan generated activities here but this place is good for getting news and results.
5. Chiefdelilah Blog
Although this blog is neighter a forum nor a site for getting fixtures and results, it's just a personal blog, but this blog is the reason why I become a Stoke city fan (aided by Victor Moses ofcourse), the writer is skilled at writing about Stoke City, he seems to know the club very well, presenting facts logically, if even if they are not always correct he will make it appear correct. Kudos number Stoke fan.
Know any other forum you'll like me to add to this list? Comment below and I'll do so provided it meets up.
I don't care if NEPA, PHCN, EDC or whatever they are called this days, decides to black out the whole Nation.
I've my fuel generator and if some reason I don't get fuel, no worries I now have a better alternative to fuel generator (whether it's I pass my neigbour or not is out the question) and electricity in general.
What will you give to have a wireless electricity plus solar generator plus power all in one? Can such be in Nigeria? Of course it is, although for now you'll get the Mini one...
Introducing Mini Solar System And Power Bank the new portable alternative to Nigeria Epilatic Electricity
Features*. 2-in-1 function: lightens up your home with 2 x led bulbs and can also charge your USB powered gadgets at the same time
*. Solar system can be charged through the panel cable placed directly under the sun
*. Led power indicator lights
*. Solar panel: 3W 9V
*. Panel cable length: 5m
*. Battery type: 6V4.5AH lead acid
*. Bulb cable length: 5m
*. With USB 5VDC output
*. Solar system dimenson: 16 x 11 x 5cm
You'll love this go get it now before it's sold finish at Dealday, get the Home solar and power bank and say bye to power problems.
The fourth one is no longer used, as it's not supported on mobile devices, so I'll be limiting this tutorial to the three Sim card sizes we are familiar with.